Cari Ann Potts
Cari Ann Potts joined Myers, Widders, Gibson, Jones & Feingold, LLP in 2011. In her practice, she represents homeowners associations and public entities in both litigation and transactional matters. Ms. Potts also litigates construction defect, business, real estate, probate and insurance disputes, provides insurance coverage determinations, and has experience in appellate law.
Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Potts concentrated her practice in the area of municipal law by undertaking the drafting of ordinances, resolutions, complex agreements, staff reports and comprehensive client memorandum for use by private, municipal and special district clients. She obtained additional municipal law experience by having served as a law clerk for the City of Thousand Oaks and as a contract attorney for the City of Goleta.
Personal and Community Affiliations
- Immediate Past President, Women Lawyers of Ventura County
- Scholarship Committee Member, Rotary Club of Ventura East
- Editorial Board Member, Citations (Ventura County Bar Association’s monthly magazine)
- Committee Member, Channel Islands Chapter of Community Associations Institute
- Board of Directors, Ohana Pet Education Foundation
- “Your Community’s Spring Cleaning Check-List” Channels of Communication (March 2015)
- “A Model Lawyer” Citations (September 2015)
- “New Year, New Meet and Confer Requirements” Citations (December 2015)